May 5, 2009

Welcome

I would like to welcome all who have stumbled on this blog. As a divorced mother who falsely believed that my children "NEED" their father, I have quickly come to realize that many children do much better if there is ONE caring parent, rather than one caring parent and one abusive parent. The purpose of this blog is to highlight recent (and not so recent) articles and stories about the children who would have been better off without a father, and those who had no father and how those children turned out.

I must thank first and foremost, Liz Kates, as without her site http://www.thelizlibrary.org, this site would not exist. Thank you Liz for the ideas behind this. I must also say that the recent huge increase in paternal inflicted familicides has also gave way to create this blog. One hears of the many women (which in all actuality are not that "many") who have killed or injured their children. The true stories highlighted here will be a massive joint effort amongst my colleagues and myself. So thanks must go to them as well.

Now without further ado, lets get on with the analysis at hand - do children really need fathers, or do they simply need positive role models - both female and male?

I must also add that comments will be moderated as I will NOT tolerate any hatred speech towards either men or women in general. My rules are also that you must discuss the case at hand. If I am speaking of Joe Blow, you cannot bring up Jane Doe. I have an email and if I deem a story important enough to have placement on this blog, then I will place it and give credit to you and to the original article author.

Last, but certainly not least, I will provide a link at the top of all my articles which will open in a new window. This will allow the reader to see the article in full (if I have only quoted portions of it) and read for themselves the travesties of justice being handed to our next generation.

No comments: